Event Date to be announced
The workshop is intended for corporate leaders, asset managers, social sector practitioners, family offices and foundation professionals who want to explore how ESG can create opportunities for their organizations.
The Hong Kong Jockey Club Programme on Social Innovation (JCPSI) and the Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK) Business School will host a special, three-day workshop to engage corporate executives, ESG investors, NGO leaders, philanthropists, and other stakeholders. Through interactive hybrid content, mini-projects and a corporate site visit, attendees will be equipped with the frameworks, skills, and networks necessary to drive their ESG investing strategies at their organizations.
Throughout the workshop, participants will:
• Understand where the industry is headed in terms of ESG applications, both in the investment process and corporate strategy
• Leverage tools in building an ESG management system
• Appreciate the local, regional and international ESG regulatory environment
• Explore potential partnerships between the private and social sectors
The workshop is jointly organized by The Hong Kong Jockey Club Programme on Social Innovation and the Asia-Pacific Institute of Business at the Chinese University of Hong Kong
• NGO leaders and the University of Chicago/Chicago Booth graduates should contact: Iris Choi: email@example.com
• CUHK Business School graduates should contact: Carol Yung: firstname.lastname@example.org