Rethink Business Strategy
This programme is designed to help today’s business leaders develop an analytical understanding and critical thinking of how organisations should deal with the challenges of sustainability issues and adopt Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) as a progressive business strategy.
Why is it important to know the 4W 1H of CSR in your business?
Why corporations adopt CSR practices?
How corporations undertake CSR practices?
When corporations introduce CSR initiatives?
What CSR practices corporation undertakes?
What results corporations achieve from CSR efforts?
- Corporate Social Responsibility: A Stakeholder Perspective
- Business Ethics & Corporate Social Responsibility to Consumers
- Business Ethics & Corporate Social Responsibility to Employees
- Management of Corporate Social Responsibility
Fireside Chat with Recognised Leaders of Top Companies with a Good CSR Reputation
“From Sustainability Knowledge to Best Practices”
- Understand “Corporate Social Responsibility” from a global perspective
- Identify and resolve ethical dilemmas and responsibility issues in business and management
- Analyse ethical and responsibility issues in individual business and management domains by applying the
Babson framework and the stakeholder perspective
- Learn how CSR contributes to business sustainability through the VPI (Value-Process-Impact) model
Who Should Attend?
Senior managers or leaders across all business functions and sectors, who are seeking new skills and knowledge to address the challenging business environment or seeking a new way to make an impact. No pre-requisite is required.
Certificate Of Attendance
Certificate of Attendance will be awarded to participant upon completion of the programme.
Prof. Carlos Lo Wing-Hung
Director of the Centre for Business Sustainability,
CUHK Business School
Head, Department of Government and Public Administration, CUHK
Programme Dates: 30 & 31 Aug 2021
Medium of Instruction: English /Cantonese
Venue: CUHK Business School Town Centre (Central)
Programme Fee: HK$16,500
Early Bird offer: HK$15,500
“Learn together” offer: HK$15,500 (enroll in the same programme with friends)
Remarks: Two applicants must enroll together at the same time in the same programme. Therefore, this offer does not apply when enrollment of two participants at different times or for different programmes.
Alumni rate: CUHK/CUSCS/APIB Alumni can enjoy a 15% discount on the programme fee
Corporate rate: 15% discount on the programme fee (please contact our education professionals for details)
Registration Deadline:13 Aug 2021
Ms Teresa Chung / Ms Mavis Huen
Phone: (852) 3943 4413 / 3943 8114
Banner image: photo created by jannoon028 – www.freepik.com